Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY - WWW.MATSYAWORLD.COM
Matsyaworld.com is owned and operated By Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd.
On the Site, we provide users with access to clothing and accessories that can be purchased at the price mentioned on the site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd can send the promotional SMS/E-mail/ make Calls to the customers already registered with The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd.
The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason without giving any prior notice to the customer. If any amount is paid by the customer, the amount will be refunded fully.
The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd reserves the right to BLOCK/BLACKLIST any customer for any valid reason without any notice/intimation - and will not accept/process order of these customers.
Reasons for cancellation may vary and include issues like a customer returning the products frequently, customer trying to use his influence owing to his position/profession, customer returning the products after use/ in unacceptable conditions/ without original tags, packaging etc., customer repeatedly not accepting COD orders, customer raising a Paypal Transaction Dispute without sharing the concern with The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd etc. leading to or capable of leading to a monetary or reputation loss to The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand and accept that your personal information shared on the website (EXCLUDING credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any product sold on our site without express written permission by us.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- The Raro house of Fashion Pvt. Limited will not be held responsible incase information made available on our site is not accurate, complete or current.
- The site may contain certain historical information from the time of website inception. Which may or may not be current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents/terms & conditions/policies of this site at any time, with no obligation to intimate each client personally.
- The customer agrees that it is their responsibility to monitor changes on our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any product.
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to exchange only according to our Exchange Policy.
- We have made every effort to display each product as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour or appearance of any product will be the same on screen and in hand.
- The Raro House of Fashion Pvt. Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate display of products/colours/fabrics on different mediums or screens.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Though the sizes mentioned with the products are strictly adhered to but there can be variation felt by customers between 1-2 inches as the way/placement of measurement of the garments can be different.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/ or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
The customer agrees to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium, the comments/content that you share with us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any comments in confidence
(2) to pay compensation for any comments
(3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or any third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error- free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall The Raro House of Fashion Pvt Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our company and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.